|Level||Pre-Registration (before May 31)||Early Registration (May 31–June 30)||Late Registration (after June 30)|
To begin the registration process, access PORTal and log in to your GAA user account, or watch this video for an explanation of the process. GAA Business and Individual Members and GAA Premier Partners receive discounts on registration. Registration fees are subject to 23% Irish VAT.
GOAL 2017 will be held at Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland, from Oct. 3 to 6, 2017. The home of the Gaelic Athletic Association, Croke Park features more than 5,000 square meters of conference space, including a 1,645-square-meter ballroom and 100 meeting rooms.
GAA is holding room blocks with a special rate at the Gresham Hotel and Westin Dublin Hotel, both of which are a 10- to 15-minute walk from Croke Park. Shuttles will run regularly from the hotels to the venue. The Westin is sold out. For questions about the Gresham, please contact Jamie Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOAL 2017 features multiple networking opportunities, including the welcome reception at Croke Park on Tuesday, Oct. 3, and the gala reception and dinner at Guinness Storehouse on Thursday, Oct. 5.
Three industry tours are scheduled for Oct. 1, 2 and 3, just prior to the conference. The first tour is scheduled for Ireland’s west coast, with an overnight the Hotel Westport on Oct. 1; the full-day tour on Oct. 2 includes Clare Island Salmon, Connemara Seafoods and Irish Seaspray. The cost is €99 and includes transportation, meals and hotel. The second tour is scheduled for Aughrim in the Wicklow Mountains (about 1 1/2 hours from Dublin) on the afternoon of Oct. 2; the tour is of IDAS (Trout) Ltd.’s artisanal trout farm and hatchery. The third tour is scheduled for Dungarvan on Ireland’s south coast (about 3 hours from Dublin) on Oct. 3; the tour is of Harty Oyster. The is no cost associated with the second and third tours, and transportation and meals will be provided. Questions? Contact Steven Hedlund at email@example.com.
Preferred Freezer Services is hosting and sponsoring a golf outing at Druids Glen Golf Club on Monday, Oct. 2. Transportation will be provided to and from the golf club. The outing is virtually free.
Access the Marketplace
The world’s leading retail, foodservice and wholesale seafood buyers are always well represented at the conference. Among the companies that will be represented on stage and in the audience at GOAL 2017 are The Big Prawn Co., BJ’s Wholesale Club, Bon Appétit Management Co., Brakes, Brinker International, Captain D’s, Darden Restaurants, Davigel, Direct Seafoods, Disney, Dublin Institute of Technology’s School of Culinary Arts & Food Technology, Gfresh, Giant Eagle, Grand Hyatt Shanghai, JD.com, Johnson & Wales University, LBM Food Solutions Ltd., Lyons Seafood Co., Nestle Purina, Schnucks, Sysco Corp. and Waitrose.
More companies will be added as they’re confirmed.
Leverage your relationship with GAA and increase your visibility throughout the aquaculture community by partnering with the organization. Aligning with GAA is a statement about your long-term commitment to responsible aquaculture. Partnership benefits include social and networking event sponsorship, meal sponsorship and product placement, gift item sponsorship, logo placement onsite and online, and advertising, dedicated email and social media campaigns. Interested? Download GAA’s 2017 Membership & Engagement Kit and contact Sally Krueger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, October 4th, 2017
- Presenter Wally Stevens Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Presenter Michael Creed T.D. Ireland’s Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine
- Presenter Pearse Lyons Alltech
- Presenter Ragnar Tveteras University of Stavanger
- Presenter Jim Anderson University of Florida
- Presenter Kevin Fitzsimmons University of Arizona, F3 Fish-Free Feed Challenge
- Presenter Andrew Mallison IFFO-The Marine Ingredients Organisation
- Presenter Walt Rakitsky TerraVia
- Presenter Birgitte Krogh-Poulsen Poulsen Consulting/GAA Standards Oversight Committee
- Presenter Eric Buckner Sysco Corp.
- Presenter Max Cao JD.com
- Presenter Steve Disko Schnucks
- Presenter Derrick Guss Disney
- Presenter Rolf Knecht Grand Hyatt Shanghai
- Presenter Dr. Kang-sen Mai Ocean University of China, Qingdao
- Presenter Estelle Brennan Lyons Seafoods
- Presenter John Connelly National Fisheries Institute
- Presenter Andy Hickman Tesco
- Presenter Libby Woodhatch Seafish/Responsible Fishing Scheme
Thursday, October 5th, 2017
- Presenter Dan O’Brien Institute of International and European Affairs
- Moderator James Wright Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Presenter Gorjan Nikolik Rabobank
- Presenter Carsten Krome Alimentos Ventures/Hatch
- Presenter David Tze Tze Venture Search Fund for Aquaculture Technology
- Presenter Neil Manchester Hendrix Genetics
- Presenter Fanny Giudicelli Marine Akwa
- Presenter J. Miguel Flavián Oritain
- Presenter Larry Feinberg KnipBio
- Presenter Jacqueline Claudia Love the Wild
- Presenter Chiara Bacci DG MARE/European Commission
- Presenter Yan Zhao Ocean Jade Seafood
- Presenter Hugh McBride McBride Fishing Co. Ltd.
- Presenter Jeremy Ryland Langley Waitrose
- Presenter Charlie Lousignont Brinker International
- Presenter Jean Louis Meuric Davigel
- Presenter Will Rash Big Prawn Co.
- Presenter Tom Sargent Albertsons
Friday, October 6th, 2017
- Presenter Chef JP McMahon Aniar, Cava, Eat Gastropub
- Moderator Mike Berthet Best Aquaculture Practices
- Presenter Jim Griffin Johnson & Wales University
- Presenter Travis Larkin The Seafood Exchange
- Presenter Frank Cullen Dublin Institute of Technology’s School of Culinary Arts & Food
- Presenter James Devine EIPIC, Belfast
- Presenter Lee Maycock LBM Food Solutions Ltd.
- Presenter Jack Scott Nestle Purina
- Presenter Vanessa Stephenson Waitrose
- Presenter Anthony Wan Gfresh
- Presenter Jennifer Wandler US Foods
- Presenter Scott Williams BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Presenter Bob Yudivan Harvest Meat Co.