We're a team of passionate people aligned to a vital vision. We envision a world that embraces and enables the role of responsibly farmed seafood in meeting global nutrition needs.
To be a part of GAA…
is to be a part of a team united in work that matters in our world. Our team is collaborative, motivated and focused on results. Our focus on professional development ensures we provide the tools, resources and training to our team members – the individuals who will continue to drive our vision for years to come. At GAA, we put equal importance on strengthening the bond we share as a collective team. Whether it is our community-based work in support of the environment, our annual summer outing, an ugly holiday sweater contest, or Flannel Fridays, we are committed to making the time we spend together meaningful and fun.
What we offer our employees:
- Company sponsored medical, dental, vision plans
- Company provided life insurance, as well as short and long-term disability
- Access to voluntary life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Casual, open and informal work environment
- Flexible schedules
- Free-flowing coffee and tea
- Onsite fitness center
GAA is seeking an Administrative/Technical Assistant, Program Integrity to join our team.
This position will provide support to the team through communication, monitoring, technical assistance, and database maintenance. This position will initially center on support for existing programs related to GAA governance and compliance, training, and food safety and expand into future GAA program development as experienced is gained.
- Maintain record keeping in support of the external audit process
- Assist in document registry maintenance and update as needed
- Update/maintain Program Integrity databases
- Assist auditor training programs
- Review non-conformities and other summary statistics from audit reports
- Conduct non-conformance summary monitoring
- Manage the monitoring of regulatory import alerts/refusals
- Assist GAA Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP) food safety and product testing programs