Corporate Membership with Global Aquaculture Alliance
Joining an organization through membership says a lot about who you are and what you support. If responsible, sustainable aquaculture is a priority of yours, we invite you to join the Global Aquaculture Alliance in our mission to advocate for, educate about, and lead the industry towards responsible aquaculture.
GAA is the only global aquaculture organization offering a cutting-edge combination of membership services, advocacy and certification, positioning us to have the greatest positive impact on the practices and perception of aquaculture.
Corporate Members of GAA are made up of companies invested in responsible aquaculture and our membership benefits are designed with your entire staff in mind.
Benefits that are currently active under the Corporate Membership ($5,000):
- Your company listing on the GAA website
- Access to the official GAA logo
- Access to the Member Toolkit
- Option for a blog or newsletter feature about your business
- Two advertisements (one Advocate newsletter ad & one GAA website ad for 50,000 impressions)
- $600 off your GOAL conference registration rate – Chennai, India
- $350 discount to Auditor Training Course as an Observer
- 50% discount to the Sustainable Ocean Leadership Institute
- First-release notice of discounts to partner events – e.g. Economist’s World Ocean Summit
- Access to member networking events
- Recognition of your membership in the GAA Newsletter
- Access to our member-only online community, MyGAA
- Unlimited access to The Advocate Online – including member-only, curated content
- GAA Films exclusives
- Online courses for you and your staff
- Your entire staff receives access to these benefits
Thank you, to our current Corporate Members!