|Level||Pre-Registration (before May 31)||Early Registration (May 31–June 30)||Late Registration (after June 30)|
To begin the registration process, access PORTal and log in to your GAA user account, or watch this video for an explanation of the process. GAA Business and Individual Members and GAA Premier Partners receive registration discounts. Registration fees are subject to 23% Irish VAT. Badges can be picked up onsite at Croke Park beginning at 9 a.m.
Join us at historic Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland, as we celebrate our 20th anniversary while looking ahead to the next 20 years. The home of the Gaelic Athletic Association, Croke Park features more than 5,000 square meters of conference space, including a 1,645-square-meter ballroom and 100 meeting rooms.
GAA is holding a room block with a special rate at the Gresham Hotel, which is a 10-minute walk from Croke Park. Shuttles will run regularly from the hotel to the venue. For questions about the Gresham, please contact Jamie Phillips at email@example.com.
GAA has a 17-year history of convening the world’s aquaculture thought leaders for its annual GOAL (Global Outlook for Aquaculture Leadership) conference. GOAL 2017 features multiple networking and social opportunities, including the welcome reception in the Hogan Suite Foyer at Croke Park on Tuesday, Oct. 3, from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. and the gala reception and dinner at Guinness Storehouse on Thursday, Oct. 5, from 7 to 10 p.m.
Access the Marketplace
The world’s leading retail, foodservice and wholesale seafood buyers are always well represented at the conference. Among the companies that will be represented on stage and in the audience at GOAL 2017 to date are Bidfood Australia, The Big Prawn Co., BJ’s Wholesale Club, Bon Appétit Management Co., Brakes, Brinker International, Captain D’s, Darden Restaurants, Davigel, Direct Seafoods, Disney, Dublin Institute of Technology’s School of Culinary Arts & Food Technology, Gfresh, Giant Eagle, Grand Hyatt Shanghai, JD.com, Johnson & Wales University, LBM Food Solutions Ltd., Lyons Seafood Co., Nestle Purina, Schnucks, Sysco Corp., Waitrose and Walmart.
Three industry tours are scheduled for Oct. 1, 2 and 3. The first tour is on Ireland’s west coast, with an overnight the Hotel Westport on Oct. 1; the full-day tour on Oct. 2 includes Clare Island Salmon, Connemara Seafoods and Irish Seaspray. The cost is €99 and includes transportation, meals and hotel. The second tour is in Aughrim in the Wicklow Mountains (about 1 1/2 hours from Dublin) on the afternoon of Oct. 2; the tour is of IDAS (Trout) Ltd.’s artisanal trout farm and hatchery. The third tour is in Dungarvan on Ireland’s south coast (about 3 hours from Dublin) on Oct. 3; the tour is of Harty Oyster. The is no cost associated with the second and third tours, as transportation and meals will be provided. The tours are at capacity. Contact Steven Hedlund at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list, or for questions about the tours.
Preferred Freezer Services is hosting and sponsoring a golf outing at Druids Glen Golf Club on Monday, Oct. 2. Transportation will be provided to and from the golf club. The outing is virtually free. The golf outing is near capacity, so register soon to participate.
Leverage your relationship with GAA and increase your visibility throughout the aquaculture community by partnering with the organization. Aligning with GAA is a statement about your long-term commitment to responsible aquaculture. Partnership benefits include social and networking event sponsorship, meal sponsorship and product placement, gift item sponsorship, logo placement onsite and online, and advertising, dedicated email and social media campaigns. Interested? Download GAA’s 2017 Membership & Engagement Kit and contact Sally Krueger at email@example.com.
Be inspired by the more than 60 speakers providing insight on the trends shaping the future of responsible aquaculture production and sourcing, while walking away with exclusive aquaculture production data and analysis on all major farmed seafood species to share with your colleagues year-round. GOAL features a three-day education program, with a plenary from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Oct. 4, 5 and 6 and breakouts from 3 to 5 p.m. on Oct. 4 and 5. View the program agenda here:
Wednesday, October 4th, 2017
- Presenter Wally Stevens Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Presenter Michael Creed T.D. Ireland’s Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine
- Presenter Pearse Lyons Alltech
- Presenter Ragnar Tveteras University of Stavanger
- Presenter Jim Anderson University of Florida
- Presenter Kevin Fitzsimmons University of Arizona, F3 Fish-Free Feed Challenge
- Presenter Andrew Mallison IFFO-The Marine Ingredients Organisation
- Presenter Walt Rakitsky TerraVia
- Presenter Jim Sutter U.S. Soybean Export Council
- Presenter Birgitte Krogh-Poulsen Poulsen Consulting/GAA Standards Oversight Committee
- Presenter Eric Buckner Sysco Corp.
- Presenter Steve Disko Schnucks
- Presenter Derrick Guss Disney
- Presenter Frank Huang JD.com
- Presenter Rolf Knecht Grand Hyatt Shanghai
- Presenter Dr. Kang-sen Mai Ocean University of China, Qingdao
- Presenter Estelle Brennan Lyons Seafoods
- Presenter John Connelly National Fisheries Institute
- Presenter Andy Hickman Tesco
- Presenter Libby Woodhatch Seafish/Responsible Fishing Scheme
Thursday, October 5th, 2017
- Presenter Dan O’Brien Institute of International and European Affairs
- Moderator James Wright Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Presenter Gorjan Nikolik Rabobank
- Presenter Carsten Krome Alimentos Ventures/Hatch
- Presenter David Tze Tze Venture Search Fund for Aquaculture Technology
- Presenter Jamie Stein Devonian Capital
- Presenter Neil Manchester Hendrix Genetics
- Presenter Fanny Giudicelli Marine Akwa
- Presenter Thomas Myhre NSK Ship Design
- Presenter Langley Gace InnovaSea Systems
- Presenter J. Miguel Flavián Oritain
- Presenter Larry Feinberg KnipBio
- Presenter Jacqueline Claudia Love the Wild
- Presenter Karin Pittman University of Bergen, Quantidoc
- Presenter Chiara Bacci DG MARE/European Commission
- Presenter Yan Zhao Ocean Jade Seafood
- Presenter Hugh McBride McBride Fishing Co. Ltd.
- Presenter Jeremy Ryland Langley Waitrose
- Presenter Charlie Lousignont Brinker International
- Presenter Jean Louis Meuric Davigel
- Presenter Will Rash Big Prawn Co.
- Presenter Tom Sargent Albertsons
Friday, October 6th, 2017
- Presenter Chef JP McMahon Aniar, Cava, Eat Gastropub
- Moderator Mike Berthet Best Aquaculture Practices
- Presenter Jim Griffin Johnson & Wales University
- Presenter Travis Larkin The Seafood Exchange
- Presenter Frank Cullen Dublin Institute of Technology’s School of Culinary Arts & Food
- Presenter James Devine EIPIC, Belfast
- Presenter Lee Maycock LBM Food Solutions Ltd.
- Presenter Jack Scott Nestle Purina
- Presenter Vanessa Stephenson Waitrose
- Presenter Anthony Wan Gfresh
- Presenter Jennifer Wandler US Foods
- Presenter Scott Williams BJ’s Wholesale Club
- Presenter Bob Yudovin Harvest Meat Co.